Here’s what I’ve been doing lately.
- I’m living in the metro-Detroit area in Rochester, Michigan. Interestingly enough, Detroit was recently considered by Forbes as the most dangerous city in America, but like I said, I live in Rochester. I’m not as much of a badass as you might think. So just incase my grandmother was to find a link to this post from Facebook, Grandma, I am okay.
- Consequently, I’ve been watching Tigers baseball. I never watch sports.
- I have a ukulele website called Ukulele Tricks. I post ukulele lessons, songs, and wrote a free ukulele lesson book.
- I am playing keyboard and guitar for my friend Clay Carnill’s live shows of his amazing music project Claslan. Get a free download of his single “Nightmare” here.
- After graduating in 2010, I came to the stark realization that my ministry degree offers me very little hope of paying back the very average, but large amount of student loan debt I’ve accumulated. So as of 2011, I am a full-time internet entrepreneur. This allows me to volunteer my time as a worship leader and musician at churches in the area.
- Thanks to Daniel Luigi Rossi I’m finally getting around to demoing some music I’ve had on the shelf for years.
- I just updated my Tumblr.
There you have it.